We are pleased about your interest in our website, www.alternative.blue. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. In the following paragraphs, we will provide a detailed account of how we deal with your information.
SC ALTBALANCE SRL is the official name of our project ALTERNAIVE or alternative.blue. SC ALTBALANCE SRL is the operator of the personal data you are providing us with and is the one responsible for the privacy of your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
S.C. ALTBALANCE S.R.L.
13, 14/40 Siretului Street, Sibiu, Sibiu county, 550395
National Registration no. 36189360
National Order no. J32/801/2016
Legal representative: Ioana Tănase
The collected data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA) but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data will be done in accordance with applicable law.
Data access & processing
Your data may be transmitted and processed within our company SC ALTBALANCE SRL, as well as within the companies we collaborate with in order to offer you the products and services you have purchased. These include the bank (ING BANK NV), delivery company (URGENT CARGUS SA), payments processor (SC Netopia SRL), accounting software provider (SMARTBILL) and the accounting company (ES Consulting). We do not transmit, sell or offer your data to third-parties for marketing purposes.
Your rights related to personal data processing
- Right to access:
It is your right to request information related about the personal data we hold about you. If you would like this information, please send us a request at email@example.com.
2.Right to data portability
It is your right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided by you that we process by automatic means based on the agreement with you. This is done in order to be able to offer you the purchased products and services. If you would like this information, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.Right to rectification
It is your right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete. If you already have an account on alternative.blue, the rectification can be done through that account. If you do not have an account, please send us a request at email@example.com.
- Right to erasure
It is your right to opt at any time for the deletion of your personal data processed by SC ALTBALANCE SRL, except for the following situations:
- You have an unsolved request in progress;
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped;
- You have an unpaid debt to SC ALTBALANCE SRL, regardless of the method of payment or country of delivery;
- You made a purchase and your personal data related to the transaction are required to be kept in the accounting documents, according to the legislation.
- Right to object
It is your right to oppose the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest within SC ALTBALANCE SRL. As a result, SC ALTBALANCE SRL will not continue to process your personal data unless we can prove a legitimate reason for processing that prevails over your interests and rights, or on the basis of court proceedings.
- Right to oppose direct marketing
It is your right to oppose direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing tools as follows:
- Following the instructions in the newsletter;
- Modifying your account settings on the www.alternative.blue website.
7.Right to restrict your data processing
It is your right to require SC ALTBALANCE SRL to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- If you oppose processing based on legitimate interest within SC ALTBALANCE SRL, it will restrict any processing of such data until the legitimate interest is confirmed;
- If you assert that your personal data is incorrect, SC ALTBALANCE SRL must restrict any processing of this data until it has been verified that the personal data are correct;
- If processing is illegal, you may oppose the deletion of your personal data and request the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- If SC ALTBALANCE SRL no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
Exercise of Rights
We grant a particular importance to the protection of your personal data, and therefore we have dedicated customer support staff handling your requests for your above mentioned rights. Our staff is always at your disposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, mentioning “Privacy” in the subject of the message.
Right to file a complaint
If you believe that SC ALTBALANCE SRL processes your personal data in an incorrect way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, it is your right to file a complaint to a higher authority in charge.
Updates to the Privacy Notification